In Episode 550, Rob Walling chats with Tony Chan, co-founder of CloudForecast, about his incredible story of perseverance after getting rejected multiple times only to finally find product-market fit and reach six figures in annual recurring revenue.
The topics we cover
[04:11] CloudForecast’s current revenue and customer base
[08:43] Origin story for the idea of CloudForecast
[16:53] Dealing with (many) rejections
[28:01] Parting ways with a co-founder
[30:07] The journey to Product-Market Fit
[35:23] Marketing channels that are working for CloudForecast
Links from the show
- Episode 464 | Highs, Lows, and Building Your First Sales Process with Steli Efti
- Episode 507 | Making Cold Email Work in B2B SaaS
- Episode 463 | Troubleshooting Enterprise Sales (A Founder Hotseat with David Heller)
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need by Anthony Iannarino
- Tony Chan (@toeknee123) | Twitter
If you have questions about starting or scaling a software business that you’d like for us to cover, please submit your question for an upcoming episode. We’d love to hear from you!
Subscribe & Review: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
This episode is sponsored by Rewardful, turning your biggest fans into your best marketers.
Get 30% off your first 3 months by heading to getRewardful.com/startups. Offer expires May 31st.