In Episode 550, Rob Walling chats with Tony Chan, co-founder of CloudForecast, about his incredible story of perseverance after getting rejected multiple times only to finally find product-market fit and reach six figures in annual recurring revenue.
The topics we cover
[04:11] CloudForecast’s current revenue and customer base
[08:43] Origin story for the idea of CloudForecast
[16:53] Dealing with (many) rejections
[28:01] Parting ways with a co-founder
[30:07] The journey to Product-Market Fit
[35:23] Marketing channels that are working for CloudForecast
Links from the show
- Episode 464 | Highs, Lows, and Building Your First Sales Process with Steli Efti
- Episode 507 | Making Cold Email Work in B2B SaaS
- Episode 463 | Troubleshooting Enterprise Sales (A Founder Hotseat with David Heller)
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need by Anthony Iannarino
- Tony Chan (@toeknee123) | Twitter
If you have questions about starting or scaling a software business that you’d like for us to cover, please submit your question for an upcoming episode. We’d love to hear from you!
This episode is sponsored by Rewardful, turning your biggest fans into your best marketers.
Get 30% off your first 3 months by heading to getRewardful.com/startups. Offer expires May 31st.