In Episode 553, Rob Walling chats with Tracy Osborn about the latest bootstrapper news, including the recent Stack Overflow and Moz acquisitions, quitting instead of giving up remote work, and highlights from TinySeed 2020 Batch.
The topics we cover
[03:45] Stack Overflow acquisition
[12:11] Moz acquisition
[16:33] Quitting instead of giving up remote work
[26:44] Highlights from TinySeed 2020
Links from the show
- Episode 545 | The Value of Learning 80/20 Design Fundamentals
- Episode 511 | Raising Prices & Re-writing Your Codebase
- Employees Are Quitting Instead of Giving Up Working From Home
- Stack Overflow Sold to Tech Giant Prosus for $1.8 Billion
- Tracy Osborn (@tracymakes) | Twitter
If you have questions about starting or scaling a software business that you’d like for us to cover, please submit your question for an upcoming episode. We’d love to hear from you!