- Dan & Ian of the Lifestyle Business Podcast (LBP)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Mastering the Rockafeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- Work the System by Sam Carpenter
- Results based reporting on a weekly basis.
- Uninterrupted times of work. (creative work vs. grunt work)
- Buddy system
- Frequent touching base sessions in-person to ensure wires aren’t getting crossed.
What you need:
- Flexibility in your working hours as a manager
- sliding time wigit
- Google calendar sync’d with everyone + google invitations
- Skype + gotomeeting
SOD – Strategic Operating Document
- Strategic Objective
- Operating Principles
- Operating Procedures
- Team Communication SOP
- Phone call rhythm, plan, and results.
- Weekly reports.
- TWBI, NWBI
- Projects / Notes
- Boomerrang to reach inbox at same time.
- Example of what they look like.
- Open Projects with GTD Cues, ie:
- @ Friday Call.
- @ Waiting
- @ Elisa
- @ Dan