Read the Books
- Episode 66 | Six Reasons it’s Hard to Ship a Product (and How Mike is Going to Overcome Each One) January 31, 2012
- Episode 255 | Moving on From AuditShark September 22, 2015
- Episode 173 | Hiring Sales Consultants, Scaling Offline Acquisition and Keeping Data Safe in the Cloud February 25, 2014
- Episode 47 | Movies For Nerds July 12, 2011
- Episode 104 | Podcasts For Startup Founders November 6, 2012
- Episode 182 | The State of AuditShark April 29, 2014
- Episode 183 | 5 Startup Rules to Live By with Dan Norris May 6, 2014
- Episode 78 | 8 Things You Should Give Up April 24, 2012
- Episode 29 | 5 Steps to Beating Your Startup Demons November 2, 2010
- Episode 174 | Momentum, Stress, HitTail and AuditShark March 4, 2014
- Episode 310 | Indie.vc and a More Realistic Approach to Funding October 18, 2016
- Episode 309 | Updates on Bluetick.io & Drip October 11, 2016
- Episode 308 | Work-work Balance, Living A Process-Based Life, and More Listener Questions October 4, 2016
- Episode 307 | Is the Micropreneur Dream Still Alive? September 27, 2016
- Episode 306 | Mixing Subscription and One-time Pricing, Angel Investing, Options for Recurring Payments, and More Listener Questions September 20, 2016
- Episode 305 | Strategies for Taking Pre-orders for a New Product September 13, 2016
- Episode 304 | From Bootstrapped to Funded and Back to Bootstrapped with Simon Payne September 6, 2016
- Episode 303 | Our Favorite Tabletop Games August 30, 2016
- Episode 302 | 8 Key Takeaways from MicroConf Europe 2016 August 23, 2016
- Episode 301 | Six Decision Making Tips for Entrepreneurs August 16, 2016
- John Ndege: Great episode. Thanks guys!...
- Emil Hajric: Agree with you Scott....Mike has gotten a bit anno...
- Scott: First off . . . It takes a lot of guts for Mike to...
- Ib: Good to hear some updates on your projects and pro...
- Sandy Wilkins: I, too, have been a long time listener of this pod...
- Greg Berry: As you might know, I've been a loyal and regular l...
- Ib: Downloading the mp3 directly from the website. Put...
- Thorsten: Hey Rob and Mike, great topic, thank you for an...
- John Richardson: Is work-life balance possible for entrepreneurs or...
- Thanasis Polychronakis: Mike's assertion on incentive packages for remote ...
2016 accountability angel investing balance bootstrappers churn churn rate cohort analysis cohort churn grid constructive criticism content marketing customer churn customers deconstructive criticism email list building email marketing founder funding Goals growth haters involuntary churn leadpages marketing Marketing approach microconf paid acquisition pricing pages productivity products recap revenue revenue churn saas saas application sale prevention tactics stair step approach startups subscriptions success tactical thunderclap campaign transparency validating validation