Read the Books
- Episode 66 | Six Reasons it’s Hard to Ship a Product (and How Mike is Going to Overcome Each One) January 31, 2012
- Episode 255 | Moving on From AuditShark September 22, 2015
- Episode 173 | Hiring Sales Consultants, Scaling Offline Acquisition and Keeping Data Safe in the Cloud February 25, 2014
- Episode 47 | Movies For Nerds July 12, 2011
- Episode 104 | Podcasts For Startup Founders November 6, 2012
- Episode 182 | The State of AuditShark April 29, 2014
- Episode 183 | 5 Startup Rules to Live By with Dan Norris May 6, 2014
- Episode 78 | 8 Things You Should Give Up April 24, 2012
- Episode 174 | Momentum, Stress, HitTail and AuditShark March 4, 2014
- Episode 29 | 5 Steps to Beating Your Startup Demons November 2, 2010
- Episode 317 | Our Predictions for 2017 December 6, 2016
- Episode 316 | Subscription Pricing Models? Challenge Accepted. November 29, 2016
- Episode 315 | On Attending Conferences, Opening a Bank Account, and Project Management Tools November 22, 2016
- Episode 314 | Management Lessons for Founders November 15, 2016
- Episode 313 | The Viability of SaaS, Cutting-edge Technologies, and More Listener Questions November 8, 2016
- Episode 312 | 9 Ways to Introduce New Ideas into Your Business November 1, 2016
- Episode 311 | What It’s Like Selling a $128k Side Project (With Guest Derrick Reimer) October 25, 2016
- Episode 310 | Indie.vc and a More Realistic Approach to Funding October 18, 2016
- Episode 309 | Updates on Bluetick.io & Drip October 11, 2016
- Episode 308 | Work-work Balance, Living A Process-Based Life, and More Listener Questions October 4, 2016
- Phil Derksen: Does GoDaddy acquiring WP Curve count as the first...
- Erik: Looks like Mike nailed the wearables prediction. J...
- Matthew: Pizza By Drones? https://www.engadget.com/2016/...
- MIke Fleming: Fair enough. I'm glad you figured it out. Leaps li...
- Rob: Couple things on that topic: 1. It's such a techn...
- Mike Fleming: Rob, you're such a tease! ;-) What was the massive...
- Arvind Chandra: Useful information. It will be nice to know how bo...
- Aaron Olson: Great insight & timely as I'm about to make ou...
- Ryan Battles: Thanks also for the shout-out to SaaS Marketing Es...
- Justin Jackson: Thanks for shout out for Marketing for Developers!...
2016 accountability angel investing balance bootstrappers business ideas churn churn rate cohort analysis cohort churn grid content marketing customers email list building email marketing founder funding Goals growth leadpages marketing microconf paid acquisition predictions pricing pages productivity products project management recap revenue revenue churn saas saas application sale prevention tactics selling stair step approach startups subscriptions success tactical technology thunderclap campaign traction transparency validating validation